Custom Built Mobile Apps
Custom iPhone, iPad, Android, HTML5, Win Phone Apps
We are a dynamic young company with a mission to launch as well as support promising online & offline businesses with help of right website, SEO and mobile apps. Our team of Web 2.0 & App developers, SEO specialists, designers and business growth advisers works at the cutting edge of digital technology, constantly striving to deliver client messages in innovative and effective new ways. Our mobile & web 2.0 experts have incredible talent & experience in building rich content websites & mobile apps for consumer and business audiences. Checkout some of our amazing apps here iPhone, Android and HTML5.
The Marketing Power Of Mobile Apps – Mobile apps will be a $101 billion industry by 2020 as per App Annie report published at Venture Beat.
Look at the following 2016 stats (2015 research) from Deloitte Report
- ➢ 76% of UK adults use smartphones.
- ➣ 53% of smartphone users check their phones within 5 minutes of waking.
- ➣ Over 32 million phones are purchased yearly in the UK, and 6 million are handed down.
- ➣ The proportion of 4G users jumped from 8% to 25% in the last year.
- ➣ 25% of smartphone users make no traditional voice calls in a given week.
- ➣ 13% of UK adults have now made a mobile payment in-store, up from 3% last year.
- ➣ sales of wearable products will double in Western Europe this year, from 19 million to 38 million in 2016.
Does your business have a mobile app or a mobile friendly site? If not – or if you’re not sure – you’ve come to the right place to get started.
Mobile Revolution is here and growing at an enormous speed. App economy is the only consistently booming economy on planet and its growing by leaps and bounds. The world is now accessing internet from all sorts of connected devices. Tvs, smartphones, tablets, netbooks, kiosks, laptops and much more. Mobile Apps are a comfortable way for many people to interact with internet in their leisure/travelling time for various needs – shopping, browsing, reading, playing, searching.
What is an App and why do you need one?
Just because your customers and audience can see your desktop site on a mobile phone doesn’t mean that you are a mobile-friendly business. Mobile Apps & Mobile sites are designed for the small screen, with the needs of mobile users in mind. They have a totally different user experience and are rich and immersive. A mobile-friendly site or a mobile app can help your business connect with even more customers and drive conversions.
Reasons Mobile Matters
- ➣ Already more people use mobile phones than PCs to get online.
- ➣ Mobile searches have grown by 800% since 2010, Google won’t show your website in mobile searches if its not mobile friendly.
- ➣ There will be one mobile device for every person on earth by 2017.
Sources: Gartner, 2015; Google Mobile Optimization Webinar, 2015; Cisco, 2015.
A bad mobile experience can cost you customers
- ➣ 57% people wouldn’t recommend a business with a bad mobile site or without an app.
- ➣ 40% have turned to a competitor site after bad mobile experience.
- ➣ 23% of adults have cursed at their phone when a mobile site or app doesn’t work.
Sources: Compuware, “What Users Want from Mobile,” 2015.
Mobile users want to connect with the businesses in their local area
- ➣ 95% of smartphone users have searched for local information.
- ➣ 61% of users call a business after searching and 59% visit the location.
- ➣ 90% of these people act within 24 hrs.
Sources: Google “The Mobile Movement: Understanding Smartphone Users,” 2015.
Businesses like yours can drive purchases with a mobile-friendly site or an App
- ➣ 70% of smartphone users have compared products on their phone.
- ➣ 65% have read product reviews on their phones.
- ➣ 50% of mobile searches lead to a purchase.
Its time to make that decision now. Let us build you an App or your desktop/mobile site and see your business grow by leaps and bounds. Not only we make super hit apps but we also provide digital marketing promotion strategy and marketing support to make your App/Website popular in its category. Looking forward to hear back from you soon!.