Guide: Top 10 Tips on Social Media And Internet Marketing for App Startups & SMEs
Appsjunction.net – your favourite networking, #crowdfunding & freelancers platform, brings to you this useful collection of Top Tips on Social Media And Internet Marketing for Startups & SMEs guide.
Don’t we all know that without App Promotion an App is like a needle in a haystack. Perhaps even smaller & harder to find in the ocean of millions of app. Often an App Entrepreneur wonders how to make his/her app noticed and bring it in-front of the crowd. Here is some help. Online marketing is a great free tool which an entrepreneur /startup/SME can use themselves to promote their brand/service via online channels. And we have asked our experts to give is gems of top tips to train an Entrepreneur in Online Marketing.
Following is the List of Top Tips on Social Media And Internet Marketing for Startups & SMEs. You can find many on Google Searches and especially on SocialMediaToday.com however the following few, in our opinion, are enough to get your boat rocking with visitors 🙂
- 7 Shameless Marketing Tactics That Guarantee More Social Shares: If your current social media marketing strategy is failing you may be looking for some ways to ramp up your likes, comments and retweets. You may look at some of your competitors and cringe at what they are doing but guess what, those cute fluffy animals do work and sex really does sell! The infographic below from HubSpot gives you 7 of the most shameless tactics that you’ll see online today.
- 5 Tricks to Get More Retweets on Twitter: So you’ve crafted the most amazing blog post, it can help every small business owner on the planet, now you just need some Twitter love to help spread the word. Getting your content retweeted not only introduces your company to a new audience, every retweet counts as a link back to your site. It is one of the key factors Google uses when deciding where to place a website or page. So how do you get more retweets? The infographic below from QuickSprout delves into some retweet science and then finishes off with 5 “tricks” you can use get more of them.
- How to Build 100,000 Twitter Followers
- 40 SEO Tools Guaranteed to Make Your Website Famous
- Free ebook HubSpot: The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
- 10 Essential PR Tips for Startups – from Mashable tech Journalist
- 14 top PR and marketing tips for 2014
- Guide to Mobile Social Media: Phone and Tablet Strategies for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+
- Marketing Strategy for bloggers with no money